October 12, 2012

Penny's Challenge-Anything but a Card

Hello friends
I am back to blog world. There are lots and lots of news to share with you guys. First one which I am dying to tell is I have got my BIG SHOT and it would be arriving soon to my home...:) Seems dream come true...heheee

Second is As I have already told you I have been selected as a DT member at Penny's Challenge team. So here's my first project as a DT member for the challenge "Anything but a card". Its a small tag where I have colred the cute dragon image with my Faber Castell watercolor pencils and have added lots of hobby ideas glue and gloss to give it dimensions and shine. Over to pic:
Its to bright and colorful...Please join us at the challenge: http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and you can win exiciting and cute digi stamps....
Hugs
Shilpi

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is just lovely...i love your coloring and design its just fabulous!!!
    And congrats on your DT position and your Big shot:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany