May 7, 2013

Brown and Pink Love

Hi Friends
So here is my second post for the day.:) See how I got over my laziness. Starting today I'll be sharing my previous cards and projects which I could not post here because of busy schedule.

This card is birthday card and I made is not on any request but just to satisfy my craving for crafting. I have used chocolate brown and light pink color compbo for the card. Flowers are handmade using cherry lynn sweet williams flowers die. I am in love with this flower die. I have also used mulberry flowers. Here comes my card.
 
Hope u'll like it.
 
Happy crafting.
ShilpsCrafts
 

2 comments:

  1. Those pink flowers are really beautiful. Are they handmade Shilpi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear the one on the top and the middle one at the bottom are handmade...

      Delete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany