September 26, 2012

Blue Quilled Card

My My My....Third post for the day....See this is what happens when I make up my mind on completing something...3 post in a day and many more to come....I promise I'll keep it short...No long descriptions. Well I haven't done quilling for a long time so thought for making a quilled card in my fav. color BLUE. Added few pearls, Pearls are never more.....hehehe...Added Pielane's chunky glitter to fill empty space and blue stones on the corners... Highlighted border with silver color....Pics are here....

Did you notice two little hearts near the sentiment???

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work...lovely neat quilling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Card Mania! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous. I love the quilled design and the colours are wonderful.

    Thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany