September 27, 2012

Red Quilled card

Hello everyone....
How are you doing? I am very happy today, received my lots of JEF PUNCHES today...and i'll be making lots of flowers now....I love it...Today I'll be sharing my another quilled card which I made on order for a friend. She wanted it for her husband...and the theme was LOVE. So It had be in RED color right??? I had quilled malaysian flowers in two tones- RED and Light Pink with lots of pearls... Two glitter hearts which are hand drawn. Final results were so gorgeous, I couldn't take off my eyes of it...Hope you'll also have the same feeling.....


I have added a bit of glitter over the green leaves.....I did the insides of the card too with little white hearts and a small pocket for heart shaped tags....Sorry I forgot to take the pic of inside view:( so stupid of me.....

Please share your love by commenting on the post...would love it...
Entering in following challenges:
Hugs,
Shilpi

12 comments:

  1. It is s stunning creation...I bet you dont want to part with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Sonia.You are rite...but had to part with it...as it was destined to be somewhere else...:)

      Delete
  2. Super card. Thank you for joining in with us at Nutcrafters and good luck. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Shilpi. Love the flowers and thank you so much for joining us this week at Fab n Funky, hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters with your stunning project...

    Good luck in the challenge

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely quilling. Congrats on your win at Twisted Tuesday.

    Cheers,
    Indira
    http://arty-sorts.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design :) lovely flowers again too xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany